Dictate IT aims to deliver the right solution for an organisation’s unique structure and specific challenges.
Each client is important to us and we always aim to ensure that we meet their expectations. By fostering a close working partnership with trusts we aim to engage with them throughout the transition to digital dictation.
Project managers handle planning and implementation, whilst account managers strive to ensure clients receive the best possible service and are satisfied. We aim to maximise all benefits.
We aim to ensure that all digital dictation solutions meet the following fundamental goals:
- Flexibility: solutions are modular and tailored to individual needs.
- Compatibility: seamless integration at all levels is a hallmark of Dictate IT solutions; change can be managed easily; electronic text is instantly combined with EPRs to create complete, up-to-date documents.
- Ease of use: no special training or change of working practice is required; the simple, web-based system allows clinicians to upload or retrieve files from any computer, at any time or place.
- Speed: rigorously double-checked text can be turned around in 24 hours.
- Efficiency: reliable document generation delivers proven savings on time and costs of up to 40%, and improved work flows; Dictate IT's processes increase productivity by freeing staff to spend more time assisting patients, and helping to resolve wider issues such as staff shortages and budget constraints.